As a credit manager, you may not have the authority or budget to keep your employees satisfied but be aware of what your competitors might have. It is also your job to explore the hazards and options with management if they neglect this scenario.
Here are six thought starters.
1. Communicate with your staff
2. Initiate expectations and action plans
3. Lead your team
4. Encourage skill and developmental training
5. Recognize outstanding performance
6. Accommodate concerns about flexible hours and remote work
Do you have anything more to add to this list? Let us know